Oldbaum Services recognises the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in compliance with all legal requirements relating to the supply of its wind consultancy services and all relevant environmental legislation and regulations.
It is the company’s intent to prevent pollution caused by the environmental aspects of Oldbaum’s work which it can control and influence. Oldbaum Services recognizes that compliance with ISO 14001:2004 is an effective way to move forward with this.
Oldbaum Services will strive to improve all aspects of its environmental system via a process of continual improvement.
Through Oldbaum’s organizational structure and policies, Oldbaum is committed to ensuring that adequate and appropriate resources are available to implement policies and procedures which meet the organisation's environmental objectives:
- To implement and maintain a functional and effective Environmental management system.
- Maintain the ISO 14001:2004 certification.
- To assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of Oldbaum’s activities.
- To maintain the monitoring system to understand the volumes of waste produced and resources consumed by Oldbaum’s work.
- To ensure that Oldbaum’s work does not cause an Environmental hazard to members of the public.
- To regularly review Oldbaum’s Environmental Risk Assessments in order to minimise the risk of causing environmental incidents.
- To ensure that sufficient resources are available to implement and maintain the Environmental management system.
- To ensure that the company’s policy is effectively communicated internally and to the public.
The objectives above will be reviewed annually, and updated to reflect the findings of internal audits and management review meetings.
This policy has been agreed by Oldbaum’s top management and has been communicated internally. It will also be made available to the public.